I am a bachelor's student currently working with TNG50-1 in the Jupyter Notebook environment. Since yesterday noon I can no longer access this environment and keep getting a "504 Gateway Time-out." In the days before, I never had a similar issue.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Marc
Dylan Nelson
12 May
Looks like it got stuck somehow, but should be all working again.
Marc Noe
12 May
Thank you very much!
Aidan Woods
25 Sep
Hi,
I've been having a similar issue with 504 errors this morning. I was hoping to see if this is an issue that I would need to talk to someone to get fixed or if I just need to wait it out for a bit.
Thanks for any help you can give,
Aidan
Hello,
I am a bachelor's student currently working with TNG50-1 in the Jupyter Notebook environment. Since yesterday noon I can no longer access this environment and keep getting a "504 Gateway Time-out." In the days before, I never had a similar issue.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Marc
Looks like it got stuck somehow, but should be all working again.
Thank you very much!
Hi,
I've been having a similar issue with 504 errors this morning. I was hoping to see if this is an issue that I would need to talk to someone to get fixed or if I just need to wait it out for a bit.
Thanks for any help you can give,
Aidan