I am unable to access the IllustrisTNG API. I'M logged into my account and using the API key shown in my user profile. The API root request https://www.tng-project.org/api/ returns HTTP 403 with {"detail": "You do not have permission to perform this action."} I have tried generating a new key, but the error persists. My profile shows no limits or throttling on the API key. I am trying to download the supplementary star_formation_rates.hdf5 catalogue. Could you please help me resolve this error?
Hi,
I am unable to access the IllustrisTNG API. I'M logged into my account and using the API key shown in my user profile. The API root request https://www.tng-project.org/api/ returns HTTP 403 with {"detail": "You do not have permission to perform this action."} I have tried generating a new key, but the error persists. My profile shows no limits or throttling on the API key. I am trying to download the supplementary star_formation_rates.hdf5 catalogue. Could you please help me resolve this error?
Thanks!